54.03333620457525 ; 21.750784724958976 Show on map

After reaching the rampart we will find ourselves near the emergency shelter from year 1887 intended for soldiers operating guns on ramparts. It is made of brick and connected with an ammunition laboratory below with the use of an elevator trunk. The room was connected with observation shelter with the use of a voice pipe. Through this pipe, coordinates were transmitted in order for the neighbouring batteries of cannons to lead an accurate fire.

Giżycko Municipal Commune © 2023 All rights reserved

strony internetowe mrągowo, tworzenie stron mrągowo, pozycjonowanie stron mrągowo