54.033349857109755 ; 21.75087860223357 Show on map

Next to the observation post there is an ammunition workshop with a manual elevator for transporting missiles to the rampart. Year of construction – 1883. The workshop consists of six rooms, including gunpowder storage, ammunition storage, rooms for armouring missiles and transportation elevator. The workshop contains a connection with a voice tube with an observation point and emergency shelter. On the right to the stairs leading to the rampart is a “bomb proof” latrine built in the rampart – separately for private soldiers, warrant officers and officers.

Giżycko Municipal Commune © 2023 All rights reserved

strony internetowe mrągowo, tworzenie stron mrągowo, pozycjonowanie stron mrągowo