54.030776761765736 ; 21.746737271678285 Show on map

The third from among barrack buildings built in the Boyen Fortress for a crew from 1800 to 2500 soldiers depending on a period. In years 1964-2015, the building included stores and maturing room for cheese. In autumn 2017, the object became the property of Giżycko again.

Giżycko Municipal Commune © 2023 All rights reserved

strony internetowe mrągowo, tworzenie stron mrągowo, pozycjonowanie stron mrągowo