It was originally a two-storey building with rifle ports allowing to deliver fire in two directions – toward the western foreground and the moat. In 1874, the western rifle ports were bricked up and covered with soil. The ceiling between the floors was removed and the building was turned into a chapel. Pay attention to the original and still working system for removing water from the ceiling through drains located in the division walls.
32. The semi-caponier
|54.031861303697326 ; 21.745689332747133||Show on map|