Stable with Coach House constitutes an example of a typical Prussian architecture. Ground floor is made of wood and bricks. Such a structure is called a “Prussian wall”. The building was erected in 1887. Signs on beams left by carpenters indicate redevelopment in 1929. Originally it was a place for storing carriages and a horse barn. Floor of the building served as a store and included rooms for service staff. Horses inside the fortress was mainly used for transporting cannons from the arsenal located on the maidan to ramparts and transporting carriages with ammunition. In year 2015 the building was modernized and adapted for exhibition purposes.