54.03104092895292 ; 21.749384611812275 Show on map

We go further towards two food stores burnt in years 1996-1997 which were disassembled and transported in 1849 from the Czarci Ostrów Island on the Śniardwy Lake. In the 18th the Island was a home to Fort Lyck. After it was liquidated the granaries were transported, surrounded by a brick wall and used as rusk and flour stores.

Giżycko Municipal Commune © 2023 All rights reserved

strony internetowe mrągowo, tworzenie stron mrągowo, pozycjonowanie stron mrągowo